Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st day of the year 2011.....

So 2010 is done!

Looking back, I must say, 2010 wasn't my year. I had the worst relationship, worst summer, worst fall but an happily ever after New Year.

Though I admit, I wouldn't be as strong as I am now if I were still with my ex-bf. That relationship made me almost cry every time I think about it, but through it all, I had my happy moments. I guess it's part of life and it's part of growing up. We all learn to love and be loved by someone, we all learn to feel betray and betrayed by someone, but most of all, we get to know the person for who they are, but sometimes we can't see that, that's why every relationship there's a moment when you feel love and sad.

2010, wasn't all about the negative vibes I was feeling, I was so lucky enough that my work gave me a boost of financial assessment due to my experience, learning capabilities and a strive for a better tomorrow. I love what I do, and even though it is very tedious and sometimes critical, the intensity of the work is what I love most.

In addition, 2010, I splurge myself buying things I know I want. I bought an LV Damier wallet, Burberry shoulder bag, Long Champ large bag and Xbox 360 and oh, an IPAD.  HA, indeed I needed those because I deserve them. With all the material things I bought, I also bought some for my family and for my Mother, I bought her a notebook because she has been or she was complaining about the old computer I gave her doesn't work anymore, lol. Made me happy to see that my nephews loved the toys and school stuff I bought for them and also Granny loves her new bag, and some clothing for her daily needs.

As I said goodbye to 2010 and to all that I have experienced that year, I must say, it wasn't that bad after all. I am not the only one who got my heart broken, I am not the only one who feels betrayed and stupid but I am very lucky for work, family and for having so much close friends I can count on. The one thing that I promise myself, 2011 will be the year full of love, happiness and good health. I hope it goes the same to you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment